Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Trust & Love

I try to, I promise I do; but colors move me, keen to behavior.  
I speak of trust, opalescent in design, a vehicle of thoughts.
Strings are strummed, streaming through valleys, afraid to
latch on. Such affliction: to touch pain, and withdraw. I
fare better in analysis; but what of love, the grandest
mystery, what of love? Love is often too complicated, where
sublime tension, ruptures a nerve. Instead, we often fare
better without love, found in reason. I see it, but need love,
closely unable to trust, despite a dynamic. Such a hindrance,
staring for inconsistencies, found in cosmic vibrations.
Induce a technique, centered in science, where love is
material. I ask, and ask not, afraid of such a proposition; but
love is more than fable, ever to complicate matters, where a
kiss becomes more than gesture. A question becomes,
“Why us?” Where an answer becomes, “Compatibility?” So
why to mistrust, proving self time and again, a forced
ritual? It’s founded in fear of behavior, and inconsistencies.  

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...