Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Curtain Free

Of more worth than heirlooms, strong as a clergy, living
‘neath a curtain. I witness,
something grand, a gem singing
with sorrow. To rest near a perch, feeding pigeons,
mourning interior. I see such joy, where pain
is scattered,
living in pieces. I love you becomes needed,
warding off
inner spirits. Such fervor to gnaw a soul, a galaxy of
instrumentals.
Part paradise, and part trial, where friends
fathom not. Something is swept, battling sorcery, fully
ablaze. A war ensues, closely manic, phoning a mentor. I
need you becomes a fear, palms washed in tears. We
tour a mind, open regions, ink to pad, and pad to ink. It was
life and miracle, a spirit pressing forth, determined by love.
It’s similar to a geisha, ever in training, to hewn a talent.
We trek and glance, creek to oak, a throbbing heartbeat.
I’m with you becomes cryptic, fully felt, as purple as
royalty. So unveil, sylvan to city, leaping temblors.     

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...