Monday, July 13, 2015

Soul Unforgotten

Be careful of dreams, my love. I speak of light and darkness,
where hearts scream forever. It seems so glamorous, a semi-
enchantment, climbing fountains. But what is it, something
quasi-religious, ever cursed, separated from life? I must perk
up, my dear beloved, gravid with reality. It’s hard to guard
such feelings, moved by wars, studying existence. I wish
more for you, free of cobwebs, streaming through a psyche.
Chant and be heard, my love; for life is a miracle, filled with
beliefs. I can’t explain tomorrow, fervid in stature, feeling
motion distant. I write ever and anon, for love is bruised,
ever athirst for more love. See a garden, close to heart,
beating fireworks. Indeed, we stumble, lacking something,
afraid of gentle kindness. This is error, where adults
function differently, afraid of love. I dream that days are found,
mingling with Spirit, nervous for nothing. If not, light a wick,
to witness wax, melt into orbit.

You’re waist high in
wisdom,
flying freely, so freely fly.  

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...