Sunday, July 5, 2015

Realms of Reality

Such purple eyes, woodblock vows, even turquoise
memoirs. I love you in but moments, given to science.
Come out the margins, my love, tame a whirlpool.
I trespass, a tattooed fleece, swollen with pride. You
stand so afar, a mere figment comprised of my longings.
We dance so sullen, featured in reality, a concert mind.
I love you in but moments, where we escape, found
in a neighbor’s eyes. I feel conquered, love, refusing
wealth, a rising myth. You gesture with such poise,
swaying thoughts, unborn and living. I see you in purple
eyes, green thorns, and russet suns. How about a movie,
my heart, a cinema of prose? But what is this life, the
arms of another, framed in your characteristics: how do
I ponder left? I ask, where an answer resounds your name.
It was ever of yore. You lived so long ago: a tribal queen,
even Isis. I feel you, a billion women, an anklet rose. 

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...