Monday, July 27, 2015

Out of a Forest

If you knew me, would you love me? I ask, pruning a
thicket, drinking vinegar. I’ve sorely wept, scraping hell,
only to soar through abyss. Could you love me, ever privy,
mulling over demons? I ask, ashamed to ask, tugging at
sullen hearts. Every symbol’s a dream, a phantom’s soul,
cultic in wavelengths. But I grieve, to live a façade, the best
of thoughts. I speak not, freely unspoken, a portrait smile.
If you knew me, would you love me: broken, mourning,
and chiseling away at shadows? Of course, it’s ever your
love, an opus texture, intoxicating stars. You see, and grip,
and grip, and see. It lives surreal, to mine for treasures,
where soul senses a black cloud. Every tinge, a bending
compass; every change, a yielding miracle. I watch, a set of
swelling eyes, ecstatic for love. Such reality, tearing into
life, a treble bass. I hold you forever, a boundless love, as
sacral as confirmation; for it was ever this soul, screaming in
terror, searching for a photic voice.    

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...