Monday, July 13, 2015

Contrite

Good is set to flare,
with a grave to follow,
reading canons.
I’m out of candles,
plus incense,
fully aflame,
and fully
scented.
She knew love,
abandoned
and found. It was ever
life, florescent in motion, feeling a
blackdamp. We grieve a
war, chiseling tablets,
in and out of dungeons.  
Unlock, peg for peg, careworn and
luminous. I smiled to
strike a web, to
pause a mood, growing in stature.
Something’s askew, a secret cycle,
mourning rather
happily. It’s akin to therapy,
where pain evolves, probing
a light. Such is joy, to love and be hated, ever to move a
psyche.
I speak, and speak not, alert to motion.

When
afflicted, pause, feel and be felt, for I love you is life, to
quote you in death, wrestling with complications.
It was
ever a mind,
quasi-torn,
peering into a future.
We give,
rubbing bones,
grappling with trauma.
I’m lately sad, feeling motives, where darkness is an
iron bolt.
Contribute not to madness,
where culmination is a
spear. Rather cleanse and be cleansed, an open brochure,
molding a bittersweet. 

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...