Monday, July 27, 2015

Lovelock

I topple into thoughts, weakened by my fears, strengthened
by your presence. I rarely measure up, taking this for
granted. The grass is evergreen, cities ever bright, to stand
on your shoulders. Our artful souls, caught in rapture,
walking mercy. You give it grace, pitching coals, a pyre
high. The gall of my name, plucking a floret, trekking a
sylvan; and such vim, dancing eyes, gems pulling a sun. So
bright a garret, to ponder love, and samba pain. I lament my
voice, harsh in the winds, digging a grotto; but you forgive,
something so lightly, keen to blow a kiss. I catch and ponder,
a mystic gesture, tracing your eyebrows. I’m sated in your
heart, to heave and wheeze passions. Our spell is mythical, a
lover’s well, filtered by bias. We flirt and jest, off-centered in
sorrow, alive and flaming in strengths. Such trenchant rain,
and piercing intellect, a fire of seduction. What to give: a
wealth of angst, a city of love, and ever my faith. Nothing
matters, neither pure nor mire, but only our souls. 

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...