Friday, July 24, 2015

Destiny’s Wheel

To freely fly, adrift a cloud, soaring through galaxies. I net
to cherish such a feeling, freefalling centuries; and there you
are: statuesque, beauty to my eyes, pleading your love. I
cry mahogany, fading into lilies, punctured by love. We
stand so nameless, more than strangers, aloof to paragraphs.
I argue for fate, often so cruel, to love you engulfed in
blackdamp. We rupture through futures, a wheel of
possibilities, laced in amore, and hummingbirds are gazing,
lilting imagination. I venture a city, to journey through
brown eyes, a trancelike fever; and there you are: picturesque,
honey to my taste, yielding your love. We love eternal, addled
by reality, refusing to gainsay love. I catch you, to jiggle dice,
betting all on a lucky four. I struck a ten, and thrice an eight,
only to land on love. I’m certain to unsure, and sure to
uncertain, riding destiny’s wheel.  

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...