Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Anxiety

Wrestle we must, caught in design, unable to break free. We,
therefore, muscle anxiety, reaping energies. I’ve fallin’ this
place, divided from self, melting into pixels. I must muse
beauty, a delicate ladybug, flying freely blinded. How to
mimic composure, as opposed to underlying turmoil? There’s
an entity, mocking my mirror, probing my person. It’s me,
lost in me, awaiting a burst of me. I can’t scribble it away,
pining over colors, flipping through pages. Initiative is needed,
a week’s retreat, drenched in prayerful articles. I speak,
undergoing a transformation, attached to anxiety. Moments
intensify, followed by comfort, where thought ruptures
energies. Ever we watch, accustomed to fey, moving millennia.
Traffic is presence, a silent strength, a flickering rain. I pause
as a gesture to self, calculating rhythm, tugged in several
directions. Its lively taboo, this life of lights, grounded in
electric dust; where clocks vacuum silence, crawling into
psyches.  

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...