Saturday, July 18, 2015

Petals Endure

Raindrop pains, crystal melancholy, plus, an inner cauldron.
I’ve yet to brave it fully, lost in feelings, aching sorely. I’m
off balance, listening for an oracle, consumed by a
mood-shift.  I know others, absorbed in flame, kneeling to
pace, praising Flame. I’m indebted, plus, indebted not, for
flame is freely windfalls. It becomes wonder, thunder soon
to appear, only if earth rises high. There’s a crisis afoot,
aside a triumph, touching identity. You’ve been here,
planted in roots, a comet to soul. Groups have melded,
a chalice has tipped, energies are running ramped. Still, rain-
drops fountain pain, whirlwinds channel waves, where
tomorrow is consecrated. You’ve been here, casting energies,
streaming through souls. I sit in awe, probing allusions,
remembering animosities. It’s light to come, a crescent
moon, to ensoul wisdom. So much a flame, striving towards
miracles. I tread night, felt in storms, tripping into wars.

    

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...