Thursday, July 30, 2015

Cotton Candy

It’s mythical to see you, my dear beloved, asearch for something
pure. But every gesture a caveat, where hearts roam freely, and
pose as enigmas. It’s deeply surreal, to thumb a palm, staring
into windmills. There’s a tinge of saintly, a laconic expression, as
complicated as jigsaw thoughts. I come with ambition, a sage’s
soul, partly embarrassed; for love impassions, a nonchalant aura,
immortal in its implications. I’m soon exhausted, to claim a star,
to gambol with joy. So instill a soul, where ripples bleed, longing
for a soothing whisper; for we cuddle flowers, to paint a vision,
mourning impasto pains. I envision you, running to luminosity,
sheltered by a storm. Anger colors disposition, fixed in its
expression, tearing open a teal sky. But ever a stippled love,
trekking dot to dot, suffering upon a spectrum. It was dearly
ballet, word to verse, rehearsing lines. We played it coy, applying
arithmetic, stranded in a dessert. I envied your smile, to keep it
secret, fueled by your laughter. Such was symmetry, a touch of
gold, a need for wildlife. It was ever a venture, a fey aroma, loving
us faintly.  

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...