Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Quilt Fibers

Thoughts are sailing, a dozen portals, streaming
through
soot and smaze. Such a fog shrouds a
countenance. We
probe for a purpose, even at unawares. To love is
a
vow,
a lover’s oath, sorting through junk and jeers.
There’s
something to twilight, infused with darkness, and
passion-night affections. I dare us to cry,
free of want,
desiring perfection. This
comes as myth, staring at futures,
riddled with evanescence. I, too, am guilty; to
ponder
wealth, and muse upon beauty. But mantic rites,
move
a
nerve, despite its authenticity. I smile to
witness smiles;
but often I can’t smile, to the detriment of smiles.
I, too,
am guilty; to venture love, in a troubled sphere.
It’s
deeply upright, in a down-light world, drifting
through
cycles. Some
see it not, ever to shake hands, lost for
reason; but charm a nightmare,
and live a nightmare.    

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...