Monday, July 6, 2015

Gems Growing

Receive to feel reception, drifting through memories,
advertising life. I hold her in essence, shoulders tingling,
mourning the pit of love. We feel it to know it, wrestling
with thorns, proud to have achieved it. I love her come
destruction, waving flags, in honor of a dream. She
stands so aloof, grieving mishaps, somewhat afflicting
self. I nurture something hidden, sudden agitation, where
a soul makes contact. In this we praise, eyes teary,
sudden to reappear. Where have we gone: a brief trip,
were lotuses mingle with vines. There’s a gem, studded in
pains, mining for wisdom. I whistle her name, chant her
soul, to fill her with rubies. Fate is often fair in unfairness,
where light contains darkness, particles of knitted fey.
I love her come destruction, pruning tulips, feeling
motion. We dance, fraught with worth, as humble as bees.
Our nights toss with turns, colored in shadows now foreseen.


I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...