Friday, July 17, 2015

Seeking More

Sing and shout, for theses are our crops, filled with souls.
It’s somewhere a spirit, a kingdom of believers, to harness
and feature missiles. I come to You out of breath, no
longer seeking forgiveness, flogging an inner chamber. I see
us there, filled with tears, falling, screaming, and rising.
There’s another, drenched in God, probing a secret
volume. I came in silent vagueness, to touch a core,
thrown into devotion. Something is shared, reaching God,
retreating come sundown. Give us light, our secrets of
light, to mourn and see, and see and mourn. Such steady
faith, a sphere of rites, a fulcrum soul; where life is mystic,
to reap a fortress, tipping a candle’s flame. See a spark,
while faint a grave, climbing a fathom high. Remnants
come, a cycled war, a wounded dream. There’s room to
move, a sacred glance, infused with leaping deers. So I come
to You, to feel forgiveness, ever this fountain.         

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...