Monday, July 6, 2015

Signs are Blinking

Sketch a dream, my love.
Paint it upon souls. I ask with
such trepidation, lighting a kiln,
buffing a bridge. We’ve
died so young, dearly puzzled,
wound for wound. I cry
purple, streaming velvet lights,
adopted by love. It was
ever gray, a host of shattered
glass. We kneeled, bleeding
life, scooping up shards of love.

Read a woodblock, wailing
its vision, knee high in sorrows.

Art shall come, as gothic
as fog, parachuting dreams. But
what of this life, nearly
incarnate, fraught with
turbulence? It was ever our doing,
trapped in our genes, exulted by
death. Our compassion,
as hectic as violence, cringing a
welcomed goodbye. How to
dine, a host of whispers, pointing
fingers?  But dream, my
love. Paint it upon souls. I ask,
free of fear, flirting with visions.

It’s ever our minds, ever to
joust, a prayer of swords.

In love,
variables are forever, forever
with love.  

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...