Monday, July 27, 2015

Love III

It’s your nectar, love, holding me close. It’s a feeling, love,
driving a soul. How does it feel, love: an unborn color,
both yin and yang, even fennel scars? It’s so humid, athirst
for more, falling into orgasms. We’re nearly foolish, and
sorely vexed, dying to get closer. My irk and smile, a
tornado within, to intuit my hurt. I run to karma, to jaunt a
passion, melting morning dew. I’m weak, my love, everso
strong, and panting softly. You discovered me, drenched
in actions, to ignite a comet. Such an appetite, nibbling at
a soul-print, a young symphony. I feel you here, typing
gently, constructing sentences. You write through me, a
poetic temblor, to polish forevermore; indeed, every word,
a keystone, lunging into a future. I’m gravid, love, with a
want to give, carving a porcelain vase. It was ever your
name, speckled in spotlights, serenading souls. I called
you, where others failed, ever to ensoul love; and you
answered, crying my heart, while singing apparitions.   

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...