Thursday, July 16, 2015

In Parts

To love you is freely born. To keep you is surely won.
I grapple with such thoughts, featured in madness,
pitching seeds to pigeons. Trees have ever spoken so
loudly,
where leaves freely flow. I’m seed to seed, searching
not,
but ever conscious to search. It’s such a riddle, where
patients gathers, a network of thoughts. To search not
remaining open is to search when rhythm calls. I’m
up and low, fiddling an inkwell, storing a cabinet of
papyrus. I figure to immortalize a fragment of self.

What has come was preordained, a voluble affliction,
both blessing and curse. Design us through fables,
where we grow into giants, transforming pain into
energy. There’s so many features, and secret rites, a
myriad of secret societies.

To be seen is to be felt, often unseen, touching a myriad
of souls. I asked for light, receiving love, found in
steepness, and bound to love. It’s true design, to motion
cosmic, unlatched and secure. A missile projects long
distance, ever to reach, impact, and probe a heart. It’s
solar in dynamic, a heavy missile, both for good and bad.       

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...