Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Broken

I’m a fission of parts, a poet broken, lost in rumination. I
raise your name, a perfect stranger, founded in turmoil.
It’s a windfall, and a sudden downcast, to ever compose.
Music is dying, the texture of dolor, a speaking manikin.
It’s ever sublime, and ever received, an alchemic dream.
I like you becomes something special, a meeting of wills.
But tomorrow is bruised, a writer’s nib, a woman’s
passion. I couldn’t forget you, ever immortal, a spirit’s
halo; and never forget me, a broken poet, growing wings.
It’s unphysical, a meeting of souls, an amulet vision.
I’m a fission of parts, a mystic tunic, found in rumination.
Something’s pictureless, raging and moaning, drifting
a mental sphere. It’s ever your name, a tender leaf, a
fabulous rapture. It’s more the rain, a spirit’s nectar, a
sudden inrush. Such splendor, for a broken poet, a
thousand pages of doctrine. I’m awestruck and shattered,
nibbling sickness.      

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...