Thursday, July 9, 2015

Papyrus Symbols

Its life, love, and levels, a crystal ball, floating
somewhere
a psyche. My soul’s a mandolin, speaking wisely,
at times,
dearly distant.
What is this echo, a star-quake, ever to
pierce a soul-print.
She was livid to read it, a mind gone
‘wry, where prophecy nudged an action.
I’m thankful for
such prayer, reaping wisdom, returning such
prayer. I
ponder
such interest, where a mind renders, seeing it
ever and
anon.
I see an image, a spellic desk, where private
texts
are open. Its symbol for symbol, a stirring drive,
and
every word sees. Indeed, a yoke parts a vision,
and
suspicion plagues an instance.
I wonder what he sees,
peering into context, alert to vacuum structure.
I extend a
prayer, groaning in private, gentle for the next
phase.
Know
a river is fluid, a spirit is smiling, and prose is
mental.
It’s
ever a challenge, semi-undone, casting keepsakes.  

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...