Sunday, July 5, 2015

Sickle to Soul

A sun has touched earth, fuel has flooded souls, mind to
mind, and heart to core. Passion is drenched in Paradise,
clouds are speaking prose, even days are mingling
diamonds. I come to love, reaching of old, flaming near
lagoons. Every thought is preaching, leaving behind
death, surging for a future. I love her as if breath has
disappeared, knitting flair to quilt. Something has
moved a fortress, where doors have flung open, and light
has birthed a passion. I pause, muse intention, and weep
soundly. What is this force, ever a ghost, fraught with
life? I ask, axe to oak, sturdy for love. Our dearest source,
infuse the dark, and spark a light. Else we perish, sullen
for treasure, desperate to excel. My precious swan, pause
and ponder, hear and listen, imbue a soul. Study to show
self approved; indeed, absorb and be found; for love is
but a fraction of wisdom, and knowledge is sickle to soul.


I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...