Saturday, July 25, 2015

Torch

Life is triumph, war to war, grieving in silence. So probe a
contour, a mental disposition, staring at toys. I moved one,
to capture years, the pains of a clown. A woman watched,
faint in trance, stalking through a childhood. I nodded,
and walked away. I left her slanted, peering into sludge,
living through a kite. But we’re wingless, ever to freefall,
landing near friction. I gazed as a child, reaching into
chaos, far beyond my days. I knew that pain did damage,
genetically disposed, bouncing freely. It spoke a language,
a rapture of kettles, where even smoke rained in heaviness.
A person grips strength, draining a cactus, enduring for
years; where one offers help, a group of months, pouring
out turmoil. Tools are acquired, where heaviness remains,
haunting a branded future. I see it this way, to give all, know
all, and suffer the same; for genetic is genetic. But I ponder
such therapy, where pain is reveled, ever explored in segments.   


I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...