Sunday, July 19, 2015

Love

Life hardened me. But I see as you see: friend, family, lover,
all the above. I love you becomes, “I see you.” This is a
riddle, for we often see love. Moreover, it becomes, “I
commune with you.” In many instances, it becomes, “I forgive
you.” We enter circles, running from circles, confronted by
said circles. I’m deep in silence, where why is answered for.
Thus, love is a miracle, a web of definitions, where love
chants, weary of little. I’m deep in silence, somewhat flushed,
where tears may fall. I speak to life, fleshed in sin, to honor a
course of action. A flower is dying, gasping for breath, once
my courage. Words are so complicated, to suffer in silence,
compelled by love. How has she loved me, ever to wonder,
tempted to jib and jibe? I speak not in depth, walking each
sentence, weathered by God’s hand. A smile is surely a hello.
Why have I inserted such, looking forward to smile? And
here it comes, a featured smile. Nevertheless, we love,
infatuated with love, ever bonded to love. 


I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...