Saturday, July 11, 2015

Deer Tone

Lines continue to run, mating with tone, flowing into a
soul. I see similarities, absent as I compose. I’m here
deliberately, feeling delicate souls. Something more of
pain, touches eyes, where I trespass dungeons. “It’s the
illness,” where a young is mourning, a mother is
crying, and grandparents pause, pace, and measure. I
cant’ find you, ever to feel you, wandering a nightlight.
A fog is thick, even bold, subtle and dramatic. Color is
broken and whole, where mature eyes, blend into
controversy. Every line’s a cave, drenched with feeling,
moving humanity. It’s existential, such growth and
joy, ever washed, adept to soar. But what of misery,

where a simple task, drops a tear? I ask, peering differences,
moved by a painting. It’s such pregnant music, yogic
in its complications, refined and gothic. I drift, but only
to breathe.  It was ever your smile; somewhat grieving,
pushing itself forward. I couldn’t fathom design, hiding
from sight, silent enough to be seen. You hid in plain view,
undergoing transformation. It often happens; where love
becomes a fortress, expressed in our gestures. I was so
aloof, pausing to see myself. You embodied spirit, ever to
trespass, ink to mirror. How have we changed, wanting
for life, in need of everything?  

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...