Thursday, July 9, 2015

Mountain Trail

It’s a private affliction, a flagrant
plague, harassing minds.
In its absence, I ponder, listening
for a distant voice. It’s
so purely esoteric, discovered in
experience. I smile to
aid a conscious, euphonic in
whispers, where the many
nurtures the one, and the one touches
the many. I ponder
sin, its mystery, where
conscience-fervor unlocks a fortress.
Meet it in a thought, ever a
vibration, followed by
illumination. I met her young,
dancing spirit, a fulcrum of
many. She caused minds to wend
and gather pearls, ever
in meditation. What is this glow,
hiding from a mirror,
perceived by the many? It’s a
mental saunter, the ink of
pages, a luminous outlook. We
journey forever, born from
journey, rekindled, embarking upon
further journey. How
often have we met, hearing and
listening, familiar with life?
We were once so intimate,
thunderstorms, tearing through a
galaxy. Our faces bear trouble, even
light and knowhow.     

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...