Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Earlobe

If I were sightless for love, rapacious for heart, would you
love me? If I gave all, to live pure, would you hold me? I
ask, in tears for such an entity. We climb abyss, walls to
shimmer, clawing for an acme. Our wounds are nightlong,
quick to advance, an orgasm of sadness, touched with
joy. We gallop forever, diving from rooftops, enlove for
hope, the scope of love. We’re naked for warmth, a
bonded treasure, entwined loosely. How give less, when
all has bided? Its ivy roots, golden surreal, a specter’s
dreams. So much to save a petal, wrapped in cellophane,
unveiled for public view. We feign aloof, composing
vignettes, musing upon butterflies. Here’s a tulip, even a
bouquet, alert to a dying petal. Dearly our ribcage, even a
limb, from heart to bone. We love emphatic, print to soul,
spreading wings. It’s only our minds, faintly wilted,
staring at brain-prints. 

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...