Saturday, July 18, 2015

Inner Light

I never saw it, ever so young, pumping gas for change.
Memories form a palace, where adversaries roam, charged
with facts. I need You becomes life, where service is
essential. The more to give are wings immortal,
subliminal love. I see a mirror, a human reflection, waving
and saying, “Goodbye.” But this is a ruse, where a silent
friend intensifies. It’s ever internal, an inward grotto, a
mini-eclipse. I can’t see it, alert for motives, a dualistic
nature. A bed has been made, fashioned in stars, where a
scar is poked and prodded. Why so essential, carved in
caves, canceled by anger? I ask, where riddles form, trekking
through marshy lands. I feel you becomes pain, reaching
towards clouds, covered in frustration. Such is a mini-fear,
a source of confusion, wrestling long distance. I meant it in
my mind, a cosmic axis, to struggle with presence. I felt it
in my heart, ever airborne, for communing. I now pause, to
ponder motives, streaming towards a guild of souls.   

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...