Thursday, July 9, 2015

Love

Cleanse us, Oh Love. Such a miracle of mind, a gorgeous
being. Every thought is censored, unless otherwise. How
to say love for each and every love? I ask, somewhere
ahead: we merely say love, for each and every love.
Sanctify her tears, efface deception, and open the gates.
It’s so amazing this love, purified in trials, cast upon
every soul. I feel it near, batting souls, flooded through
centuries. It knows years and signs and love and life.
It’s ever in love’s voice, a squiggly eyelash, ever and
again. Clever to filter love, and never to falter love! I love
you becomes more and more, where angst sails a sea. In
practice, love becomes a force, in various degrees. We
love in general, raining love, ever protected by love. My
dearest love; float, fly, and dream, ever to love; for love
is love, and love is sight. 

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...