Thursday, July 16, 2015

Memory

It travels deeply, such words and vice, clearing out a soul.
What is this light of anger, to dissipate with hours, where
tears form a pond? I rock, and rub a leg, pacing through
realities. What am I to give: my very soul? I laugh not, for
trauma breathes, peering into realities. Leave us not to
wormwood, gnawing upon briers, closely devastated. A
force will come, where uneasiness ensues, to turn a
conscious. But ever a mirror, staring hard at self, semi-
drenched in pain. I bless ever word, a quasi-talisman,
reading into a heart. How to voice vice, where vice is in
anguish, tending to vice? I pause!

It travels deeply, such rain and light, clearing out
trespassers. If only to reap a harvest, pushing towards life,
as opposed to painting self. I laugh not, infused with
grit, in truth, to fall short. But a countenance speaks truth,
oracle to soul. Never such, and never would, unsteady
about the word, never. I like, and I dislike, free to speak
love, somewhat concerned with personal matters. I’ve said
little, to live much, disposed to provoke, because of
disposition.   

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...