Friday, July 10, 2015

Rain

It’s been a loss, ever a dream, tossing and turning gently.
I hold a grudge, never a grudge, but evermore a grudge.
How to give all, standing alive, freely engrained? I
pardon scope, as opposed to intention, in need of a
witness. Life’s a maze, composed of love, tainted with
hate. How take all, bent on evil, and mourn respect?
We’re living God, and God is living, ever to condemn.
I preach, and preach not, fraught with a tier of sin.
But something is different, and something is wrong,
staring at a rearview. I speak in riddle, kneading a soul,
touched with solitude; but ever seen, a bit pensive,
limpid in my disguise. What is this life; and I love you if…

It stresses souls, to love and be loved, only to lose love.
Indeed, low and crawling, crawling low, and dearly
spurned. What is this life; and I love you if…

I lived a falcon, and died a phoenix, enlove with her
fragrance. It was ever a challenge, revved up, and
driven. But how to love, peering motives, afraid to smile?
Such disaster, a broken home, awaiting a distant reason.
I love you becomes riddled, where thoughts veer a
muddy land. Oh the earnest, a statue of tears, a brochure
of pain. I venture night is music, turned towards light.


I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...