Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Prosology

I’m a salty lagoon, flowing in and out of life. Are those
lilacs, a summer breeze, a thought gone awry? It’s fetters
and weeds, where innocent souls once dwelled. I love
you becomes confusing, searching for a body. I’m left
atwitter with this thought, afraid to ignore it. Indeed,
rivers are bleeding, veins are screaming, time is naked
with facts. Evoke membrance. Contemplate yesterday.
Stare deeply into reflection. “It’s not enough.” Indeed,
it isn’t. It’s similar to a blackdamp, dearly aflame. We
see a light, and feel a whisper, but darkness is upon us.
So grip a light, pneumatic in texture, and sorely clad
in sky. Indeed, I’m reading verses, marking pages,
imbuing a future. “But what is this life?” It’s a tallith,
warn for prayer, a secret compartment. “Am I living?”
Indeed: soaring with eagles, rising and sailing with life.


I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...