Saturday, July 25, 2015

Lumber Seal

It’s a different experience, more than heaviness, it’s a sense
of intelligence. It’s me, in me, a touch of strangerhood. I
puff a cigar, engulfed in presence, where silence is haunted.
Sleep is controversial, ever a storm, pushing froward a bed.
There’s shadowed contempt, to gnaw and claw, buffing a
tomb. I need right now, where only future is offered. So I
pray a distant event, tilling raindrops.

Something offers happiness, a set of events. I want for joy,
where a feeling’s rejected, unable to part sludge. What for
pastime, struggling each sentence, consecrating freedoms.
I reach for soils, roots within self, careful to maze through
mirrors. It was ever this time, a tempest wind, where coffee
fails to stimulate.

To ponder at length, a howling hawk, heavy in this station.
Even stillness is awkward, something probing me, a me that
feigns to be me. I bear an element, girded in malaise, ever
seated at my being. It’s rearing sorrow, a house of
melancholia. So I spark a feeling, to face daybreak, searching
for an upsurge.

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...