Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Trees are Growing

Gaze upon stars, my love, for a fever burns. It’s us, my love,
found and free, pitching obscenities. I love you more, where
a tear fashions a smile, and fey touches a heart. We died so
young, semi-abandoned, counting footprints. I love you more,
where pain is counseled, and love implodes. We’re a vault
of bright lights, absorbing volts, and filled with passions.
How torn a past, fraught with dreams, yearning for ideals. I
push you to achieve; and you push me to live; for I’m holding
on, but proud to love, a sculpture of God’s. We’re miracles,
even breathing petals, beatifying turmoil. Every meal’s a
portrait, deeply affected, where scars fashion resilience. It
was ever our lives, molded by fate, and saturated with Spirit.
I’m enflamed, counting stars, wrestling a ghost. You move
forward, a warrior of prayers, filled with quasi-visions. Let
us soar, crashing clouds, a soul of pressures. I love you more,
where wounds heal, often a silent storm. It’s eternal our hearts,
found in an afterworld, pleading matrimony. 

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...