Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Pictureless Caveat

 

I wanted to see laughter or qualification while over a stolen weekend. some type of friend something sacred but it ended horribly. too purple to last as times are changing, you might need to reach with purpose. so dead in me. you make it giddy. you out-wound depravity. it was pictureless or mechanical until I met in science – our wealth in humanity, our remedy to sadness, our curse as creatures. rain is falling cyan eyes are screaming we meet so alive a second to tears. it feels absurd, running into sameness, pretending life is differences. I couldn’t need you, for I never met you, merely some figment of sweet torture.

 

                                                                                                the grass is fluffy those ladybugs are enchanting those butterflies move so fast. I have a pocket filled with marbles. I keep three in my palm. I keep rereading Psalm 42.

 

                                                                        I see vinegar in anger I taste syrup in happiness I awaken all alone. I never meant to cause sorrow or pain or too much hurting. surrendering to pluvial skies or fantasizing about aeipathy or many suspicious for pain has become raw emotion. so jigsaw so jangled our minds jousting with feelings. but allusions to Prince a mind made clever a fret is essence.

 

                                                                                    times are blatant. we adore romance. but, as for me, I suffer the losing. the bloody ship deck, those gorgeous souls, while we scream out determination. a near heroine a crazed sheep or a lunatic omen; so changeable, made remarkable, with lists of languishing moments. so baptized so upset – they gave us this without a caveat.     

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...