Saturday, June 26, 2021

Rugs Speak Symbols

 

so denied with self so wild with flame abused and fretting a life sentence. refaced over diamonds riding through Westwood I pause my mind, I inhale a cigarette, I asked her identity. so minute to me, sure a distaste in me, while pitted like ghosts in fetters. night brooks most accursed while wilderness seems lively. pastures or meadows a songbird – as speaking passion or choking off laughter we imagine days are good. looking closer so abandoned to Urban life, so confused we arrived earlier. a tale of a stoic a bleeding habit at bottom it looks higher. by premise so cooked where a man believes his illusion. but a pirate but a made-man but an inner adversary.

 

many offenses or prided a sculptress so caged in freedom so free in prison. naked kindness unclad awareness astride like dying.

 

I vamped again I came back again people examine like a vacation. (most expected something. Love told pain. I never tripped.)

 

people do as expected they fool a few but hounds roam the mansion.

 

unlaced a broken aglet, or entwined, reweaved, running back to those tall walls.

 

reread a vignette at a problem ebbing with waves. upon a wreath so enchanted so strange how it never mattered. just a habit, just like hopping, we play monopoly. too drenched eating dialogue a willing participant. full filth fuller deaths at a gravesite with dice – to ask a question to obtain an answer while remade, restitched, at a rug midday prayer.     

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...