Thursday, June 10, 2021

Our Desires/Experiences Connect Us

 life has vouchers or destiny seems real while one isn’t in order.

 

I saw a photo. I ignored it. it would send me swirling. an austere countenance, a wowing intellect (on a good day), otherwise, a person looking like reaching. over jagged edges, or screaming mechanics, while we need humans over scientists. so much a jigsaw, letters in directions, but where is she at? at a grief tree, negotiating in self, I found her where it aches. nightdresses or nightingales or nightstressors – by nightwatchers as invisible, where essence pours like oils.

 

we might wish or dream or hope for reindeer – as needing miracles needing blankets needing a warmth with passion. (I’ve been this way since elementary. I haven’t taken a break. how do I now act differently?)

 

certain ice-glass certain panic, because I want to change and cannot. a wonderful/terrific predicament. a basin of blackberries. a space hard to sleep.

 

I held a stingray I step on love, I passed out.

 

it becomes barbaric those limelights while it’s exhilarating. to be gripped near escaping or pulled like reason into acts with surrender like ghosts appearing.

 

eye-to-eye with a puma or petting dysfunction at wiles so daring it frets goodness. so fertile as using fertility while it wasn’t planned. jacinth skies or dismal reality so dear at prosody. or adoring mother so electric by mother, while so lost on perceiving mother.

 

sweeter cadence a dearer creature so many rows at attendance. to seek to see to claim sentences.

 

aromatic resin, blue-golden eyes, while I approach like humanness changes.   

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...