Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Caprice Impact: Black Lives

 

catch me eating fries looking at a gaze watching how we behave. the pain is liquid a drink for a hamster a flame for anger – the demon got free. caged in a cave the year bleeding our officers disgusted – the wicked fury those teary eyes a woman holding her leaking son. we elude at times we escape at moments we grieve like seething. so unaffected by peace so hectic in a struggle while love is up for debate; it means differences it screams while it freezes too long to make tolerance. a praise in fires a blast by faces a case last year on a ride. I paid alms I gave tithes I was filled with Mysterium. she made the problem list she made the lustful list it can’t be tamed – so we accept fury we feel corrupt while adoring the few drops I get. an emphatic sparkle as it falls water filling his baptism. I disappeared it was years I was parts and pieces in segments what the hell could I give? filled with fatigue asking her soul while tripping in a vacuum. most at caution most seeking pardons most eating teargas. I traded spirit for a dominion those parks those animals those fierce beginnings. a soul at a life sentence. we sit in membrance. I nut the fuck out. no one fathoms no one skates no one heard his mother dying. distressed affection, those sky blues those concrete abstracts. so much contradiction so many oxymorons while momma pushed into a potential monster. I weaned early I laughed quickly it was funny before it rained.

 

I hemp scruples we face a conundrum how to add ethics – this ought-fire those moral spaces while it hurts most are amoral – I do what I did, I neglect my war I forfeit my art. I held an ankh I drifted to roots I screamed ‘til neighbors complained. so paranormal lately. her honor means more lately. I was able to get a little distance lately. cosmic essence, ghetto music, while Love is a butterfly. a big delusion for me a freedom by fate for me a walk where humility baptizes guts.

 

the sunshine bleeding our morals compromised while I need power to reach the youth. an illusion in this a pain in this a caprice nature in this.

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...