Friday, June 11, 2021

Wedded In 72 Hours

 

I was treading Hills. I was a lion. there were wraiths abroad. a double shot of Hennessey, a green light, something we might regret. fire in hearths, tigerbone in loins, sabertooth ambition, shoebill graves. by cup to face by hedges for innocence or deeper darker devastation. torn by visuals, spinning in a circle, lights blazing inside. red carpet burgundy boundaries, sweet/delicious barricades.

 

I looked suspicious like one needing as a bit thirsty while with liquor it dissipated. kibbles for an astray animal a hotel rise for sobriety while I would never do that sober. built up in mud, denying rules, hearts soft, language green with so much history in my future. longer rides Sunset pains loving like I’ve known you in deaths. dancing with eyes, trembling with penchants, this isn’t my best invention.

 

closer to an orchid than this woman much fever as dying our angelic(s). sundew drippings, glass skies shattering, I might tell you my best lie. hallways speckled with art so much dynamite we explode like disenchanted. she pours a drink. she grunts a bit of abuse. she’s angered. like human eaters, like termites, or bugs inside intestines. I slip into feelings my tongue is oily, they love more punctuation. tissues frittering muscles addicted vomit to a plush while couch.

 

upon a cactus, it became a ribbon, I partook of liquor roses. the greatest to have done it. so tremendous a lover. never so much between us.

 

but a queasy soul pure violence as inside a still portrait. aside a lily, fleshed by water, we wade to a miracle wedding. clouds are screaming. a gargling sky. adroit by a singsong voice.

 

I awaken to tenderness. I’ve been rolling around lately. much effort to seduce poison so addictive in romance.   

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...