Wednesday, June 23, 2021

The Invisible Chase: The Impossible Riddle

 

it feels like gospel or southern pain while mellow with misery. I roam halls I trespass funerals I go to church – looking for a friend a diehard passion even yoga on methamphetamine. to erupt in irony to whisper over melodies or to create rapping(s). love is so close. I hear her assertion. so much a person over a tender mic. I buff a tabletop I place mats I cook salmon. something light something cruel as it demands genuine emotion; the bikes are locked a skateboard is nailed those walls are recording. so on your side so much proving reliable so dear to our interior. a castle for a queen a dungeon for meditation to explode, to erupt, to break in tears. a kind hand a standing in place a creative piece of memoir. I chase a kite I roam foreign neighborhoods I put self in jeopardy. sweet nectar like no other, I begin to realize why humans get married. breath in its yawning teeth in necks bodies headed to a weekend getaway. our museums our cries our silent gestures. next to an ottoman a room in beige lining, to kneel down, pass over a strawberry, a room filled by diamonds – the curse of its confession, those eyes remiss to die, as rejuvenated, once so tired.

 

I might omit a significant point – those prayers in dens, those lions at your side.

 

I chase ribbons. I look but never gawk. at moments, it becomes insufferable.

 

a candle flickers a wick is showing-out we move it away from curtains. the pool of romance the London in arcs like rising into a miracle. a little Patti La Belle or fairer into chance while so much earlier is better. northern crime or northern labor so much we have come through.       

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...