Thursday, June 3, 2021

Bears In The Temple

 

most are engraved by experience, mobile chaos in time, wishing upon tigerstone. like missing agendas, made susceptible, while I’ll assert what most have experienced. many delete those sparks, they hush their discernment, nor have we all confronted our bears. two come together. they have an orientation. they expect to outwit their habits – prior to flutes, made vicious in rehabilitation, where bears are in our cabin. I was listening to hissing or serpent music it seemed unfiltered. by demanding indignation or indigenous roots, while I have little to contribute. but pain as locomotive or a pond of sadness, it amazes how close two may become. as asking for essence, something I have never given, while for others, we try a new voyage; tugged at core a kernel becomes a willow where I deny self every interruption. but sweet cadence sweeter understanding insomuch as interior gravitates – as to itself but pain is so rich while I need the me—I prevail – as some illusion some curse so angry at the souls emerging: rites seeming superficial, surface lutes seeming broken, or dear affectation seeming receptive.

I was a balloon, not as in weight, but atop one minute and down the next. they call it a spectrum, up to go down, or down to go up, or at a segment in-between various degrees ... or flat in a circle, many can’t fathom, why we might sit in silence. souls departing on days, a hollow space, a barren celebration. our pictureless bear, our invisible polaroid, our imaginary photoshop – the hyena on sabbatical, our intelligence at full throttle, one churn, the hyena is gnawing at spirit.

the gorilla is shady, it might be happy, or it might be delirious, while it instructs our bears. so long ago, while years are running, in such a manner, I have lived more than I have left.  

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...