Friday, June 4, 2021

Sickle to Soil, Brains to Souls

 

the glass has ants they melt and come back a bit symbolic of trials. serenity is grueling we’re introduced to monsters I have leviathan inside. pupils screaming body liquid surrendering as time embellishes. I talk to a gatekeeper as eight miles into a dream I woke up at 4 a.m. blood was on walls, I hadn’t awakened, I woke up a third time. it may hover preventing rest where we signal ‘transmitters. most become excited, or unbeknownst marionettes, or untrained puppeteers. many pitfalls many portraits, I have climbed into a catacomb. by ambition to approach I said something spontaneous it struck a release. so much in ears, but patience prevails, at a given moment, we want like earth is crumbling. mountains covered by dreams poison tasting sweet, it feels good to be unaware. by raw gravity such helium in a second, if but to achieve his motive. it wrinkles out it goes away a person is right to feel angry; but what is it, what has died, too much to know so little? weaponizing beginnings or strategizing mediums at passion like earth is floating.

 

details or mercy or spatial pains.

 

I was sick in a sickroom in a scream – as running if but to come back while many laughed with powdered faces. they couldn’t believe it they couldn’t seize it it became hilarious in ways we mourn. some whale shark, I was eating squid, as one made his celebration. I looked into a group so many eyes alert where I noticed wiping of a tear. we caught glimpses or deserts or deep inconsistencies. many caustic waters as love would wrestle if but that initial fixation. to have surrendered to have carried a helicopter to have died, returned, but to perish again. without a photo without a graph, it’s like I was never here.

 

I was enlove I thought, but whom would know love, in a factory we manufactured?    

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...