Tuesday, June 8, 2021

We’ve Learned to Edit Pictures: It Must Be Perfect

 

the trespass of father, feeling like mud, too dark to be pure – or so light I must pass insofar as I’m now human. seeds in seas or whales in bedrooms or tigers grinning. the pain hurts into brains so much humility to feel like mud. it never crossed his mind while offending integrity it was smooth and polished floors. so teleological such ontology we wander cosmology – the fever in its frame never knew she was adorable. what we show to people, it changes with other people, we pick an identity to evolve. it rained a little. I sat with eyes open. they were mean those memories.

 

dewdrop kitsch a sickle for miseries or social, communal opera. glasses foggy. I need them unclear. I need a castle. swoosh in morning light, a powerful woman while I must seem bias. but God is feminine God is a woman, for it seems correct from a given man. inner anchors splendid sin so dear to Transgression. too many rules have ruled me. too many ideals belonging to others. a true academician is controlled from within. maybe daylight. maybe benighted. maybe trekking a mid-ocean ridge.

 

I wobble to a door. she looks while laughing. she welcomes me in. I thaw an emotion, I cook a feeling, we’re wrapped so tightly it’s hard to envision – as anything different, we need each other, we make life livable. I scorch passion I sear a violin I plant a peach seed – near a sakura or running into apathy while desiring aeipathy – so cursed as blessed, it meant goodness to be trampled like shit, while adoring a woman from another culture – the sky pain the wounds where expressing her meant endangering the author.

 

I might go into storage if but to survive, for too much is swooshing through veins.

 

we nestled like stoats we came like thunder it was confusing while she dressed. to spawn speech to ask because I was losing, otherwise, it meant little. we deal with flesh. flesh responds to flesh. we might become more than flesh. many capagen trees sure insights into Malaysia such caustic memories. a dear miracle a dearer friend while we live separated. I can’t give those elements nor secure those promises while it never truly came to mind. much as stubborn skies or ruminating feelings as fire would grant us one last tryst.   

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...