Monday, June 14, 2021

Raw Fear

 

I was a problem I mastered concrete I became abstract – thoughts in guts foreign issues alone in skin a trend to hate us. I was addicted I hit miseries I sauce doing ninety down Rosecrans. a mental plague a vague casket I slept at a cemetery. a ghost by a pillow a blanket as a wraith it gets senseless the way we hate each other. have we heard, the latest debate, we wonder if all have a right to Breathe? a lady died my eyes screamed I feel like a damn angelic demon – so much so many crypts the tomb came home those walls laugh at dreams. I can’t finish it, it fucks me up, I write wiping our souls become monsters. I hear you I’m coming for you I pulled a rescue mission – I died. I kept a promise like hell on beads, I met Beelzebub. I was streets I was ghetto I was everything they hated. a demonic word a choice we make – Have you met one without sanity?

            ocean salt, protests all Downtown, a bunch of souls screaming at Jesus. I beg yelling please held down can’t fucking Breathe. blamed for everything, no accountability, while she lives killing mine. so blind so crucial we have nothing against being wrong.

            we hated reason we hated logic it meant we hated being incorrect. I must accept you I must pride your alphabet – many are wailing against colleges.

            I made a candle I valved some oils, I aromatized incenses. I looked at trillions I prayed for zillions I knew it required on a different soil. an oak tree, a cypress curse, running like desperation – hit a jungle mashed an orison, or morose so close it’s in your eyes.

            How many died? How was it not important? How would we respond to zero leniency? logic takes a toll, the pill is a mountain, lastly, many might not listen to reasoning. raw fear!      


I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...