Saturday, June 19, 2021

It’s Not Old Enough To Forget

 

the fence is fire so casual about rain some wild ass man in my mirror. a month for us lights for us cuffs for inhumanity. a damn problem, hating my guts, such fiending for a grand or two. a monster some leviathan, pride comes the fall follows. love is charity, looking into her eyes, a damn fool afforded three blessings. I just spoke to daughter, her voice changes, her beauty floats; I was good on peace I was livid interior I adore the way she chuckles. another is due for delivery, a way we chase, happiness in the child’s involuntary responses. “I CAN’T BREATHE!” I CAN’T GET EVEN. ALL MY HOGS ARE DAMN NEAR PSYCHOPATHS. I gave steel I blasted my integrity I met a dying agenda. I feel some people. it’s unusual. they just appear to me. one got ghost. I could save face. but it set me askew. I come back pulled out of self, turned inside out. the message is clear: “JUST BECAUSE I WAS, I’M NOT NOW, & I’M WORTH MORE THAN YOU’LL SURVIVE.”      the power in us the blessings at skies the green in naivety the prison is trying – with little to no direction, and too smart to ask for assistance.     drugs flooded the community men dropped the gavel, women became what we project – as from that space, as asphalt as abstract energies … bleeding interior at respect for one but pleased in circumstance too easy to say some mean ass shit.          chains and auctions or ghettoes – so hungry so much satire, I was shocked to meet a lesbian woman anti-blackness. it freezes in me it cries its rivers I watched dogwood floating. the beginning is ending the end is running retribution in our screams – this dream for us those characters for sin or so distracted by chemistry.          iron dungeon or jaundice eyes at blood purple dialectics – at hundred-dollar nails at thousand-dollar weaves at money like we’ve found solace –the scars become dowries the history becomes freedom the message is misinterpreted.     a few at decency – they make it look easy – they give the community freedom to believe.          I love their hearts, I breed in their weather, I put mind to fire.      

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...