Sunday, June 13, 2021

I Laughed at Myself

 

let blues reign or jazz collapse into a fire falling from skies. unfurled and let loose fretted like magic a soul turns tricks. so bold with you so much grabbing with you so much a fate disturbing our grace. those toils running fingers to soils so bled an old oaken tree. upon an aster or a dandelion if but one true wish. to hold you to panic you so dependable – as being self. opulent lovemaking or animals threshed while winnowing pride.

 

at gates in ditches walking across gnarms. by flame or gut to house a miracle. so classical – this myth we call life, if possible, a man would enslave you. to discuss business, to utter love, while I grovel eating mortar. grits with bacon, cinnamon toast with jelly, a ghetto making happiness.

 

Octavia is dazzled. I met her work online. I saw myself. but a fever in frames so fragile as enlove for features. sunset music worried by concerns if but to die in your arms. by virtue to offend you, by goodness to win you, I’m thrown how a scoundrel got so close to you. much shame in us much integrity in pains asking of tyranny in oceans. a pirate man a warrior woman we hunt and pillage for cargo – a mind with blood a blue river so thrown into remission.

 

so embodied. never have seen body. I wanted from gates as screaming in gutters. a silent lamb to steal my life as rewarded for doing niceness.  so punctured many avenues I rolled doing 50 mph. I saw signs, smoke was loud, I came earlier than usual. many chores inside. saw a musician inside. I laughed at myself.       


I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...