Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Social Porcupines

 

I get music those beats the bass traumatizing mother. a broken feat a face screaming most are afraid. they gave us legacies so mixed with pregnancies wild ass mulattoes. so blank right now so up in trees so captured by the color of skies. such kenopsia that feeling, so eerie in rain – the bounce of water that baptism in sin while preacher had a dungeon secret – by firepower by horses galloping into fields or pleasures a fist full of truffles. we ate cankerworms we ate locusts we hated eating mysteries – as mind longs for answers it needs to know life so erratic with conclusions. I was so enlove but I was so flat I realize we see unnecessary words. but I’m getting it out I’m seeking love I was bent to lose pride – in exchange for shame, mother ruined the kitchen, I ate a hibiscus. pure vanguard lives, so on defensive, tilting a beret – surefire political at her hips it amazes how we treat superiority – or how we desire superiority. (it gets crazy, either downsizing greatness, or celebrating at a public party. those eyes are angry those limbs are crazy, your palms speak violence.) Ha! or Alas! so subtle so gallica at a glacier asking for sex. I need more than you. I was born before you. I need snake medicine. like a hundred more days of sorrows, or another three days of elation, or pretending I never caught you on a sneaky grade. my frozen river my cold monkey at an ape negotiating in Swahili. broken waterfalls a fool in me, I chased a long time ago.   

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...