Thursday, June 10, 2021

Unattached Feathers

 

by knees as kneading faith so begged for clearance; off course, sunk low, it’s been all day liquor. bloody kidneys a burgundy bladder at terror to adore some alien. so forced inside but a fool inside drenched in melancholy. suffering deeply, by emotion atrophy, I must become a scientist. so strange right now so afar right now while burning in salt right now. by hearthstone or tigerwood so blasted right into a situation. like a famous carpenter, many decades to master his trade, alike to software. but a tender fisherman at a tender line to have come upon a mermaid – those bones shedding those eyes bright pink, I smoke a cigarette and disappear. so much pain so little remedy while Love keeps to her journey. I gave all I must give more but I gave the whole existence. we treaded Missouri, I ask that you show me, a bit too rowdy out of town. the bottom of intelligence the world worships beauty, I’ve become a bit aloof. sublime frustration, metallic pistols, such sweet/sour rhapsodies.

 

theological mysticism or mystic practicality at Love like a nightmare. bled out for seasons, as to return screaming, while Love remembers me. so devout so dreaded so decent – into a day-scare or dice bleeding millions so trendy upon a gray bridge. much zeal for a halo, much attraction for winning, so rolled into a cocoon. the debt of the castle the shame of the earth while most are amoral winners.

 

                          we failed to understand, we called it mind control, when we just needed rubrics.   

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...