Friday, August 14, 2015

Wonderment Through Winds

I’m somewhere, to ponder a myriad, wherefore, I should say, of.
I’m a young ghost, purified, but a moment.
I see us in misery, ever to smile, courting gems.
I grip a prayer, to burn a wick, found in soft scents.

It’s more the clouds, to perish the nights, lost in a lover’s arms.
We lied to feel love, a sweet aroma, streaming through mania.
A stop sign is moving, to grieve sightless, a mystic wind.
So many traits, to exude but one, crying over scars.

I broke mirrors, to witness shadows, rocking gently.
We died to hear, but one verse, trickled from a thought.
I’m there, sitting here, to utter, “We live.”
It’s a slight miracle, a murky charm, torn to believe.

You read harshly, to scope a flaw, ever charged for dreams.
You’re a hawk, even an eagle, composing symposiums.
I read in sore amazement, to stumble your heart.
So many flares, to capture such words, to strip a tare.

Nights structure the days, wherefore to care, stressing over
funerals. I stream you, to set aside contention, ever to lie still.
You vibrate, to dare a soul, drifting through habits.
It’s a gash, to live a page, to tiptoe a future.  

Tell me tears, a plethora of harms, to gravitate less magic;
for miles are screaming, to sort dimensions, laughing—but
once. Its pipe tobacco, energy drinks, and your smile.
We rock this way, a wounded joy, aiming for splendor.

You’re much a mystery, a sudden chant, a measured hoist.
I claw to climb, to grunt to stand, glaring through forests.
You write a note, captured in a bottle, to mail a soul.
I’m reminded sorely, to vex a heart, fluxed with zeal.

Have you heard? I’m reading your prose, raving over metaphors,
crawling through stanzas. I see glory, a private mystic, amidst
the Scrolls. Patience is cryptic this way, an unending gate, a sign
of love. I felt you more, to floor, a candle’s cry. 

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...