Thursday, August 27, 2015

Darkness

It’s more abusive, for somewhere low, to enjoy this space.
I reached to it, ever to congregate, with fear to lose it.
Life fueled
a grain, where dungeons spoke love, dark and lonesome love.
Such pain, to drag for dirt, composing woeful prose. I
stood blankly, filled with intimacy, to feign a chessboard.
It’s more for rain,
an entity, flagging down turmoil. We tottered fences, to
wrestle joy, drilled with infusion. Power spoke of darkness,
shadowed in secrets, to slowly perish; where
shadows are comfort, a familiar darkness, bedazzled with
lights.
I heard it, to shatter brains, forever at war. Smaze engulfed
me, ever a gray fog, to live a cave. I was night, to feel day,
where tension engulfed. It increased for pain, to
court for agony, rarely charmed. I walked through meadows,
to
muse upon lilies, where dragons rose. Hell was close, in need
of new accounts, whispering harshly.

It’s still dim, a flaming light, with comfort elusive. I fly to
crawl, and crawl to fly, a mile for abyss. Life is gray, plus for
color, spinning through beauty. A world is vivid, fraught
with fantasy, communing with an angel. We flirt, a
touchless kiss, as faceless as daydreams. I write to breathe,
and
breathe to write, lost in characters; and there’s a woman, a
wit for storms, to challenge facades. We speak in brief, to feel
for darkness, cringing our lot.
I’m found to laugh, at something gray, a world within a
maze. It’s not for lonesome, but ever distant, headed to
London.
Darkness comes, to reckon light, where a soul is grumpy. I
hear for love, a speechless love, as roofless as daydreams;
but ever a feeling, to sculpture a myth, where words come to
life.
We’re here, partly divine, to mingle with darkness. Is it fate,
a canyon trail, aloof to a ladder? I ask, to conjure red eyes,
buffing a picture.    

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...