Saturday, August 8, 2015

Scented Rooms

We live a lifetime, to feel oblivious, crossing bridges. I
hear you screaming, such a silent note, grouping pianos.
It’s a tender chance, to raise the dice, pausing on a
seven. I’m but a violin, strumming pains, to muster a
smile. Life was such glory, dearly oblivious, enlove
with mystery. Phones are ringing, where ghosts answer,
desperate to find self; and what to give, a gracious
friend, to weather a storm? I give you life, in exchange
for life, to rapture life. I’m twin horns, a lamb’s blood,
running for an altar. What have we done, daring to love,
to present a ring. I give you more, to pull a star, ankle
high in fears. It’s more a miracle, a soothing harp, a
mystical flute; and evermore, we challenge scars, to seal
wounds, half a bottle shy. I feel you born, to leap a
prison, as radiant as light-bulbs. I see the silence, a
calming aura, painted on a ceiling. I want for less, to hear
a voice, enchanted sweetly; for life is music, symbols and
beats; and love is habits, signs and grace.  

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...