Friday, August 14, 2015

Love For Soul

I’m wrung dry, love. Seasons have tormented soul. I gaze upon walls, to push a dream, to morph reality. I storm to lilt, a fragile peace. Wring a rose, my love. Feel for gloom, through melting spots. Gilt for rain, to wilt a scar, a quilt for tears. I’m shrouded to flee a mirror’s pain. Love is mystic, a silent cry, where we ask, “Will you love me?” How to breathe, through such a request, neatly to stagger? I speak, more for love, to receive love, to stagger for love. Haven’t you heard, I’m lost for love, afraid of love, outstripped by love. Fill a quiver, to draw an arrow, to pierce a love. We need for soul, a song for souls, to unmask souls; for souls perish, to mangle souls, epic souls. Here’s an oath, a dell for oath, a psalmic oath: Spirit loves.    


Its numen waves to flush a mind, a purple sea, a totem of waves. We’re timeless, to roam through time. I disappear to reappear longing through nautic winds. We’re endless for omega yearning for an alpha. I’m frantic for this space, a habit for grace, reading into an antic. There you are, to quell abyss, a ferric hell. We’re tearing fibers, to reach a cage. I’m pulling kites, to see a flip, sanding an oaken trestle. It’s art a life where every twinge ushers design. It’s love a cave to tug upon language. I move you more to let love breathe, a song, a gong, a gray insight. Ever this grace to color a soul, to pierce for prose; for wealth a thetic flame, a twine of jute, knitting poetry. I love it this ache to mourn this kiss to stumble for life your lap. 

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...